'Will support anyway because...': Ramdas Athawale says RPI unhappy with BJP-Shiv Sena seat-sharing
By Dna 06-Oct-2019
- Union Minister Ramdas Athawale on Saturday said his Republican Party of India (RPI-A) was not satisfied with the seat-sharing arrangement among NDA constituents in Maharashtra but will support the alliance to keep the 'Ambedkarite community' in power.
- In a tweet, Athawale expressed his happiness on Saturday, a day after the Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray officially announced the seat-sharing in 'Mahayuti.'
- In a joint address on Friday, Fadnavis and Thackeray declared that the BJP will fight on 150 seats in the state, while Sena will contest from 124. The remaining 14 seats will go smaller allies such as the RPI-A, Rashtriya Samaj Party and others.
- It is believed that a considerable number of these will fight on the BJP's symbol.
- There are a total of 288 seats in the Assembly.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know