Delhi HC Orders AAP Govt to Seal Buildings Lacking Fire Safety
By India Today 03-Oct-2019
- The Delhi HC has directed the AAP government to take action against buildings for lacking fire safety measures.
- The court issued the direction while hearing a PIL seeking the sealing of 2 buildings for alleged non-compliance of fire safety norms.
- It heard the petition after the NDMC filed an affidavit saying that the buildings were issued fire safety certificates.
Also Read: Journalist Faces Molestation Out Economic Times Office
- They said that actions need to be taken when the building is lacking in fire safety measures.
- They further said that actions shall be initiated by the authorities by following the law
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know