After Assam, now Karnataka considering to implement NRC in the State
By The Times Of India 03-Oct-2019
- Karnataka is mulling introducing the National Registry of Citizens (NRC) to identify illegal migrants.
- Karnataka’s willingness to implement the NRC comes days after Union Home Minister Amit Shah statement.
- Home Minister said that the law will be implemented across India to identify illegal immigrants who will be deported.
- In July 2019, the Centre said in a written reply to the Lok Sabha that a detention centre for illegal immigrants will come up in Bengaluru.
- The NRC, first implemented in Assam, seeks to verify citizenship status of all those residing in India.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah slams BJP over flood relief and rehabilitation work
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know