Tripura CM flags off vital train services linking border town
By Outlook 03-Oct-2019
- Tripura Chief Minister Biplab Kumar Deb on Thursday flagged-off passenger train services in the Dharmanagar-Agartala-Sabroom section connecting a border town along Bangladesh.
- The state's second-largest commercial town adjoining Assam.
- Quick acceleration and retardation provisions make them ideal to ply as shuttles between stations located at short intervals.
- Spending Rs 1,150 crore, the NFR has extended the 110-km railway lines up to two bordering sub-divisional towns.
- Assam's main city of Guwahati, Tripura capital Agartala and Arunachal capital Itanagar are already linked to the railway network.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know