Delhi court extends Shivakumar's judicial custody till Oct 15
By The Times Of India 02-Oct-2019
- Former Karnataka minister DK Shivakumar will spend Dasara in Tihar jail after a Delhi court extended his judicial custody till October 15.
- Special Judge Ajay Kumar Kuhar sent the Congress leader to 14 more days in judicial custody.
- The court granted permission to the probe agency to quiz him in Tihar jail on October 4 and 5.
- The Enforcement Directorate summoned former Congress MLA KN Rajanna on October 8 for questioning in the case.
- Rajanna said the notice could be about a Rs 300-crore loan given to Harsha Sugars, owned by MLA Laxmi Hebbalkar, an aide of Shivakumar.
Also Read: Now DK Shivakumar's brother on ED's Radar
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know