A.P. government-run liquor shops to open across State today
By The Hindu 02-Oct-2019
- Andhra Pradesh government is under the first step of prohibiting in Andhra Pradesh.
- The government will take over the liquor trade at retail stores across the State starting from Tuesday, bringing down the total number of stores by 20%.
- About 3,500 liquor shops run by the State’s A.P. State Beverages Corporation Limited (APSBCL) will be opened on Tuesday.
- Earlier, there were 4,380 shops run by private license holders but some of them have not renewed their licenses after September 1.
- As per the rules, no liquor shop is supposed to be located within 100 m of a place of public worship, educational institution and hospital with at least 30 beds.
ALSO READ: Jagan Mohan's poor decisions on PPAs damaging AP’s image, says Chandrababu Naidu
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know