Andhra's new village secretariats to start Oct 2
By The News Minute 01-Oct-2019
- The 150th birth anniversary of Gandhi on October 2 will usher in a new system of public administration in Andhra Pradesh.
- On Monday, Jagan handed over appointment letters to some of the selected candidates in Vijayawada.
- Previously, the government has recruited 1.26 lakh people for the posts in village and ward secretariats.
- Jagan claimed that his government created a new record by providing four lakh jobs in four months.
- The Chief Minister announced that every village volunteer will be provided a smart phone from December to enable them to discharge their duties.
ALSO READ: Jagan Mohan's poor decisions on PPAs damaging AP’s image, says Chandrababu Naidu
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know