BJP has failed to revive the economy: TNCC
By The Hindu 01-Oct-2019
- On Monday, Tamil Nadu Congress Committee said that BJP government at the Centre had failed to revive the economy.
- Party accused PM Modi of not being concerned about the economic downturn, which had spared no one.
- The GDP growth, which was 8% at this point in time last year, had slipped to 5% this year, the TNCC said.
- To highlight the BJP's failure on the economic front, the Congress will stage a series of protests, the resolution said.
- The Congress said it was against the imposition of any language and condemned the Central government's stand on the issue.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know