‘Tamil resonates in America now,’ PM Modi tells gathering in Chennai
By The News Minute 30-Sep-2019
- On Monday, PM Modi arrived in Chennai to attend the 56th convocation ceremony of the IIT, Madras.
- PM was welcomed by BJP leaders H Raja and former MP Pon Radhakrishnan among others.
- Amongst loud chants of Jai Shri Ram, Modi recalled his speech at the UN made during his visit to the US last week, where he referred to Tamil as an ancient language.
- The PM’s statements come after furor over the BJP's attempt to project Hindi as a unifying language and impose Hindi on non-Hindi speaking states.
- ‘I see the destiny of India in your eyes,’ PM Modi addresses IIT students
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know