Govt's new measures will boost the economy: BJP MP Kirit Solanki
By Dna 30-Sep-2019
- BJP MP Kirit Solanki on Saturday said that the BJP government was not the only one to seek funds from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and that previous governments had also done so.
- The Ahmedabad West MP along with fellow MP Hasmukh Patel (Ahmedabad East) was in the city for a press conference to give details about the economic initiatives of the BJP government and how it had helped the economy.
- He said the doing away of surcharge on capital gains, reduction of corporate tax etc will give a boost to the economy.
- "No other country perhaps has such low corporate tax as India does. It is lower than what is in China," said Solanki.
- To a question on the rising debt of the government, Solanki said that all government's have debt.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know