Maharashtra Assembly polls: MNS hopes to field dropouts from BJP, Sena as candidates
By Dna 28-Sep-2019
- The Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) has maintained a studied silence so far about its plans on how many seats the party is contesting for the upcoming assembly polls.
- However, senior sources from the party have informed DNA that the party is delaying the announcement of its poll plans as it is waiting for the Sena and BJP to arrive at a final decision on their alliance.
- According to sources, there are at least 30-40 Sena and BJP aspirants in touch with MNS. In the event of Sena- BJP alliance happening the Sena will have to be content with lesser seats and the aspirants will jump ship and join the MNS.
- In 2014, when the Shivsena and BJP alliance broke both the parties and fought elections on all the 288 seats along with their small alliance partners.
- However, if the alliance works this time, then both the parties will be contesting fewer seats.
- This will leave a lot of disgruntled elements within both the parties who will have to find other options for their political survival. MNS sources reveal that such leaders may join the MNS and fight on their ticket.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know