Except for the Ruling party No One is Happy in J&K: Ghulam Nabi Azad
By The Indian Express 26-Sep-2019
- Senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad said the removal of Article 370 has caused despair among the people of J&K.
- Ghulam Nabi Azad said, "Except for the 100-200 people of the ruling party, no one is happy."
- He further said that a number of people he met have reached a situation of committing suicide.
Also Read: ब्रिटेन की विपक्षी पार्टी ने कश्मीर पर अंतरराष्ट्रीय दखल की मांग की
- The senior Congress leader also said that the freedom of speech and expression of these people have been taken away.
- Ghulam Nabi Azad went on J&K tour after SC gave him permission to visit Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramullah and Jammu districts to inquire about the welfare of people.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know