BJP holds meeting for bypolls on 6 seats in Gujarat
By Dna 25-Sep-2019
- The Parliamentary board meeting of the BJP in the state was held at the residence of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to finalise the names of candidates, who are about to contest Assembly bypolls from the six seats.
- Sources said the names of potential candidates will be sent to the top party functionaries in Delhi, who will declare the name in a day or two.
- Alpesh Thakor may be repeated from Radhanpur while Dhavalsinh Zala likely to contest from Bayad.
- The Tharad seat from where Shankar Chaudhary is among the possible candidates saw some tiff over the former minister's name being proposed.
- In all 40 aspirants are in fray for Amraiwadi seat while in Lunawada, the ticket is likely to go to a local person with people connect. The election commission first declared by-polls for the four seats and then for Radhanpur and Bayad.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know