CM providing 50% subsidy to UTC contract buses
By Dailypioneer 24-Sep-2019
- CM Trivendra Singh Rawat reviewed the functioning of the Social Welfare, Minority Welfare and Transport Departments at the secretariat.
- While reviewing the transport department, the CM said that a subsidy of 50 percent will be granted for buses on contract with the Uttarakhand Transport Corporation.
- Rawat claimed that this will facilitate jobs and decrease the load of the Government.
- This effort of the Government is aimed to reduce accidents and ensure swift response in case there is an accident.
- According to statistics, there has been a drop of 16 percent in road accidents and fatalities caused by road accidents, this year.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know