CM providing 50% subsidy to UTC contract buses
By Dailypioneer 24-Sep-2019
- CM Trivendra Singh Rawat reviewed the functioning of the Social Welfare, Minority Welfare and Transport Departments at the secretariat.
- While reviewing the transport department, the CM said that a subsidy of 50 percent will be granted for buses on contract with the Uttarakhand Transport Corporation.
- Rawat claimed that this will facilitate jobs and decrease the load of the Government.
- This effort of the Government is aimed to reduce accidents and ensure swift response in case there is an accident.
- According to statistics, there has been a drop of 16 percent in road accidents and fatalities caused by road accidents, this year.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know