Gujarat High Court raps govt for failure to allot land to differently abled
By Dna 24-Sep-2019
- The Gujarat High Court has criticised the state government for its failure to allot land to 62 differently able persons, who have been waiting for the same since 2009, without any fault on their part.
- The court remarked the same as "unfortunate" and said the government inaction on the allotment of plots has defeated the objective of the Disability Act as well the policy framed by it in this regard.
- The single judge bench of Justice VM Pancholi also directed the government to consider the individual applications made by the 62 petitioners for plot within a period of three months.
- It held that the insistence of the authorities for layout plans from applicants is "misconceived".
- Based on the resolution, the petitioners and other similarly situated persons made applications for allotment of land in Jamnagar.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know