FACAAB against People’s Tribunal’s interim report
By NorthEast Now 24-Sep-2019
- The Forum Against Citizenship Act Amendment Bill (FACAAB) has rebutted the claim of a ‘People’s Tribunal’ that the ‘NRC has spawned a humanitarian crisis’ .
- The ‘People’s Tribunal on NRC’ published an ‘Interim Jury Report’ on September 9.
- The Tribunal consists of two former Supreme Court Judges, a former Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court, besides some intellectuals.
- The Forum Against Citizenship Act Amendment Bill (FACAAB) said the Tribunals under the Foreigner’s Act seem to be given this task by the Government.
- There were 3.38 crore applicants and more than 19 lakhs have been left out of the final NRC.
Also Read: Objective of NRC seems to have lost: United Against Hate
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know