Amit Shah to Address a Meeting on NRC in West Bengal on 1st Oct
By Firstpost 24-Sep-2019
- Home Minister Amit Shah will speak on NRC and Citizenship Amendment Bill on 1st October at the Netaji Indoor Stadium, West Bengal.
- This comes after Mamata Banerjee on Monday claimed six people died due to panic created over NRC in WB.
- She also assured the people that NRC will not be implemented in West Bengal.
Also Read: Kolkata Police Stopped ABVP Activist From Entering Jadavpur University
- Let us tell you that the final list of NRC was published n 31st August in Assam.
- In the final list names of over 19 Lakh, people were excluded including the names of those who could not submit proper documents.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know