Amit Shah to Address a Meeting on NRC in West Bengal on 1st Oct
- Home Minister Amit Shah will speak on NRC and Citizenship Amendment Bill on 1st October at the Netaji Indoor Stadium, West Bengal.
- This comes after Mamata Banerjee on Monday claimed six people died due to panic created over NRC in WB.
- She also assured the people that NRC will not be implemented in West Bengal.
Also Read: Kolkata Police Stopped ABVP Activist From Entering Jadavpur University
- Let us tell you that the final list of NRC was published n 31st August in Assam.
- In the final list names of over 19 Lakh, people were excluded including the names of those who could not submit proper documents.