Amit Shah to visit Northeast to discuss Citizenship Bill
By Northeast Now 24-Sep-2019
- Union home minister Amit Shah to visit Mizoram on October 5 to discuss Citizenship (Amendment) Bill.
- This visit is assumed to be significant as Mizoram’s CM Zoramthanga showed his opposition towards the Bill.
- Earlier CM had said, “All political parties that have supported the contentious bill, are on the verge of ‘committing suicide.”
- Assam finance minister and North East Democratic Alliance (NEDA) convener Himanta Biswa Sarma confirmed the Shah’s northeast visit.
- Sarma said that the Citizenship Bill is likely to be passed in the parliament in November this year.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know