'Next 24 Hours': As Clock Ticks for Maharashtra Polls, Shiv Sena-BJP Rack Brains Over Seat-Sharing Formula
By News18 24-Sep-2019
- As uneasiness grew in the ruling BJP and Shiv Sena over a seat-sharing arrangement for the next month's assembly polls in Maharashtra, Sena leader Sanjay Raut on Monday said a formula was almost worked out between them, and that the "next 24 hours" are "crucial" for the alliance.
- Earlier in the day, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said the official announcement on seat-sharing deal will be made at the "right time".
- When pressed for his reaction on the status of the seat-sharing deal, the chief minister said, "I am also equally concerned about the formation of the alliance with the Sena.
- However, official announcement will me made at the right time".
- Raut told a regional news channel that the next 24 hours are crucial for the alliance between the BJP and his party.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know