Implement NRC in Rajasthan to weed out illegal Bangladeshi immigrants: BJP MLA
By India Today 23-Sep-2019
- Vasudev Devnani said NRC in Rajasthan to weed out Bangladeshi immigrants who are "illegally" staying in the state.
- He wrote a letter to Union Home Minister Amit Shah and claimed that the NRC was needed in the state.
- Bangladeshi nationals visit the Ajmer Sharif Dargah and Instead of returning, they stay back.
- Some have even managed to obtain government IDs by furnishing fake documents.
- Illegal Bangladeshis have illegally encroached upon land and constructed houses in Ajmer.
Also read- People losing jobs, it should be concern for everyone: Ashok Gehlot
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know