Kamal Nath's MNM not to contest in TN by-elections
By The News Minute 23-Sep-2019
- On Saturday, the EC announced by-elections in Nanguneri and Vikravandi – two Assembly constituencies in TN.
- Following which Kamal Haasan has announced that his political party, Makkal Needhi Maiam, will not contest in the upcoming by-elections.
- He also believed it would just be a power struggle between the ruling AIADMK and the main opposition party, DMK.
- He added that MNM is focusing on the 2021 Tamil Nadu Assembly elections.
- Meanwhile, Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam or AMMK, the breakaway faction of the AIADMK will also not contest these by-polls.
ALSO READ: Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami Inaugurates 14 godowns of Tamil Nadu CSS
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know