Man held for spreading fake news about CM Vijay Rupani's official car
By Dna 21-Sep-2019
- The Ahmedabad Crime Branch has nabbed a man from Surat in connection with a photograph and news that went viral claiming that the car in which Chief Minister Vijay Rupani travelled did not have insurance.
- The cops arrested Afraz Raza Sheikh from Surat on Friday after compliant was registered by an employee of the Road Transport Department.
- Police said that the accused had made viral a picture of the Scorpio car in which the CM travels.
- He circulated bogus details of the vehicle GJ 18- G 9085 which showed that it had expired insurance and also did not have a fitness certificate.
- The cops nabbed the accused within 24 hours post receiving the complaint.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know