State seeks papers on Bargari from CBI
By Thetribune 20-Sep-2019
- The Punjab Government today moved a fresh application, seeking directions to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to clarify certain ‘material facts’ and produce some documents in the Bargari sacrilege case.
- The government sought certain documents, including a copy of an affidavit which the investigating agency had filed in Punjab and Haryana High Court in connection with the case.
- “The state government also sought copy of a communique through which the CBI was informed about withdrawal of the government’s consent for further probe by the agency,” said the sources.
- Pertinently, after being denied a copy of the CBI closure report in the case by the court of special judicial magistrate, the state government had challenged the decision through a revision petition in the CBI special court.
- The CBI, which was entrusted with the investigation by the SAD-BJP government, had filed its closure report in three cases of sacrilege on July 4.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know