Bengali Language in Danger: Bengalis Oppose One Nation, One Language Theory
- In West Bengal over 50 people of different regions have been called upon to pay due respect to different languages.
- Many prominent personalities of Bengal have urged people to oppose the imposition of other languages on them.
- Earlier Home Minister Amit Shah on Hindi Diwas talked about 'One Nation, One Language'
Also Read: Mamata Will Meet Same Fate as Chidambaram: BJP MLA Surendra Singh
- He said that Hindi is the most spoken language in India and can bind the country in one thread.
- The Bengali speaking opposed this statement and said that soon their beloved Bengali language will be in danger.