Kamat urges govt not to sell GIDC land
By Heraldgoa 15-Sep-2019
- Leader of Opposition Digambar Kamat has urged the government not to auction the land for making ‘illegal’ SEZ payments.
- In a press statement, Kamat said, "I urge immediate intervention of CM Pramod Sawant to stop this misdeed.
- I had raised this issue in the Assembly.
- The government has pushed Goa into debt trap of Rs 123 crore by making illegal interest payment to the SEZ promoters.
- The Industries Minister had categorically admitted in the Assembly that there is no provision to pay interest to the promoters in the Act," he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know