BJP to hold 300 street plays on Article 370 ahead of Maharashtra assembly polls
By Dna 14-Sep-2019
- Bharatiya Janta Party's Mumbai unit will stage 300 street plays informing the people about the ruling party's "historic move" of abrogation of scrapping Article 370, party officials said.
- Ahead of the assembly polls in Maharashtra which is scheduled to take place in October, the party officials aim to conduct these plays in all the assembly constituencies across Mumbai starting from Friday.
- The party said that the aim of these street plays is to educate the public about the historic and political events surrounding the J&K state before article 370 was abrogated.
- The plays will highlight how BJP's move to end the special status of Jammu and Kashmir will be beneficial to the people of the region.
- Maharashtra goes to the polls in October and BJP's campaign is in full swing as they hope to come back to power in the state by focusing on the achievements of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government in his first 100 days of the second term.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know