Narada Sting Operation: CBI Collects the Voice Sample of TMC Leader Kakoli Ghosh
By Navbharat Times 13-Sep-2019
- The Anti-Corruption Branch of the CBI tested the voice sample of TMC MP Kakoli Ghosh Dastidar in connection with the Narada sting operation.
- According to sources, a Trinamool leader came to the CBI office at Nizam Palace in central Kolkata and recorded her voice sample.
- She said, "As a law-abiding citizen, I have cooperated with the CBI before and will continue to do so."
Also Read: Bengal BJP questions 'intellectuals' for not raising voice against killings of its workers
- The investigating agency is collecting voice samples of TMC leaders to examine the veracity of the conversations with Samuel.
- The CBI is collecting voice samples of several TMC leaders including Subrata Mukherjee, Saugat Roy, and Madan Mitra for examination.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know