Kerala govt. to find a way to give relief from high traffic fines
By The News Minute 12-Sep-2019
- Ruling and Opposition fronts in Kerala came forward for opposing new traffic fines imposed by the Centre under Motor Vehicle Act 2019.
- State govt. is in search of a way to bring down these increased traffic fines.
- Minister for Transport AK Saseendran said,"Directives have been issued to the officials in this regard. Transport Secretary KR Jyothilal will submit his report on September 16, after which the state government will take a call."
- Also, Kerala government is planning for an awareness campaign against the traffic rules violation.
- Presenting hike in fines as a disincentive, Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari said that this step will promote road safety and will decrease accidents.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know