War on rain between Shivraj and kamal Nath
- Kamal Nath said that rains have not ceased and drenched every part of the state and even drought has also ended.
- In July, former chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had commented that after the Congress government came to power, the god of rain did not shower kindness.
- The reason Shivraj gave for rain-god not showering the kindness was due to corrupt government.
Also read- Congress inherited a bankrupt state from BJP- Kamal Nath
- Shivraj remarks on social media sites against the government’s “failures” in providing drinking water to the parched areas of Bundelkhand and Madhya Bharat regions.
- State public relations minister P C Sharma said that the BJP was trying to malign the image of Congress government and its leadership. But, god proved it wrong.