Congress inherited a bankrupt state from BJP- Kamal Nath
The Asian Age
- Chief Minister Kamal Nath accused BJP of giving a bankrupt state to Congress.
- Kamal Nath said, “Shivraj Singh Chouhan had left a penniless state with no employment for farmers who were immersed in loans".
Also Read: BJP drags farmers more deep into the darkness of poverty and hunger: Cong
- Chief Minister assured the locals that the state government would work for the development of Bhind.
- Taking a dig at former chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan's work, Nath alleged that the previous government was only active in making announcements.
- Kamal Nath claims that the Congress government would make a difference. As he couldn't see much of improvement in the state.