Not only pastors, AP govt to pay honorarium to Hindu priests too: YSRCP clarifies
By The News Minute 09-Sep-2019
- Government of Andhra Pradesh has clarified that allowance will be given to both Hindu priests and Muslim clerics along with pastors.
- Earlier on 27th August, Jagan Mohan Reddy's government has decided to pay monthly allowance of Rs. 5,000 to pastors.
- Over this decision Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has criticised the government for discriminating between state people based on religion.
- Whereas YSRCP claimed that notes were sent to different departments stating, "The Commissioner, Endowments Department is requested to obtain particulars relating to the above said items from all the districts, at the earliest, and submit to the Government for taking further necessary action in the matter,".
- YSRCP also pointed out that this scheme was launched by Telugu Desham Party and they have just incremented the percentage of allowance.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know