COVID 19: Railways Give 300 Coaches To Delhi For Isolation Wards
- Indian railways have given 300 coaches to Delhi govt for isolation wards at Anand Vihar Terminal in the fight against coronavirus.
- The Northern Railways Chief PRO said, “Only people with mild symptoms will be kept here. Management of coach and patient will be done by the state."
- Also, the Delhi government directed the Taj Man Singh hotel to provide all its rooms to the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital for accommodating Covid-19 patients.
- Other hotels in Delhi have also been advised to be attached to hospitals in the wake of the rising numbers of Covid-19 patients.
- Let us tell you, Delhi has recorded 43,000 COVID 19 cases and 1,400 casualties so far.
ALSO READ: Words Cannot Describe the Pain I Feel: Rahul Gandhi Condoles the Martyrdom of Army Personnel