Sadhvi Pragya apologise to hurt Rahul Gandhi
By Aaj Tak 15-Dec-2019
- Bhopal BJP MP, Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, has apologized in the Lok Sabha for the second time within three hours on her statement calling Nathuram Godse a patriot.
- The BJP MP said, "I did not call Nathuram Godse a patriot, yet I apologize if anyone got hurt."
- After Sadhvi Pragya's apology, the opposition did not stop the ruckus after which the speaker called an all-party meet and decided that Sadhvi Pragya would have to apologize again in the House.
- In fact, in her first statement, Sadhvi Pragya apologized and attacked Congress leader Rahul Gandhi without naming, after which the controversy increased further.
- Sadhvi Pragya said, "I have been publicly called a terrorist by an honorable member of this House, unless I am proven guilty by the court, calling me a terrorist is against the law."
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know