BJP Leaders Meets Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari to Discuss Legal Aspects of Delay in Formation of Govt
By Times Of India 07-Nov-2019
- Senior leaders of Maharashtra BJP met governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari to discuss "legal aspects" of the delay in the formation of the government in the state.
- State BJP chief Chandrakant Patil and ministers Sudhir Mungantiwar and Girish Mahajan were the ministers who met the governor.
- Chandrakant Patil admitted that forming an alliance between BJP and Shiv Sena is taking "more than normal time."
Also Read: Party With 105 MLAs Should Form the Govt: Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut
- After a meeting with Koshyari, Patil said, "We discussed the legal aspects of the current situation with the governor."
- He further said that they will hold talks with the party leaders and decide the next course of action.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know