BJP Leaders Meets Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari to Discuss Legal Aspects of Delay in Formation of Govt
By Times Of India 07-Nov-2019
- Senior leaders of Maharashtra BJP met governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari to discuss "legal aspects" of the delay in the formation of the government in the state.
- State BJP chief Chandrakant Patil and ministers Sudhir Mungantiwar and Girish Mahajan were the ministers who met the governor.
- Chandrakant Patil admitted that forming an alliance between BJP and Shiv Sena is taking "more than normal time."
Also Read: Party With 105 MLAs Should Form the Govt: Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut
- After a meeting with Koshyari, Patil said, "We discussed the legal aspects of the current situation with the governor."
- He further said that they will hold talks with the party leaders and decide the next course of action.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know