Party With 105 MLAs Should Form the Govt: Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut
By Times Of India 07-Nov-2019
- Shiv Sena MP and Saamna executive Sanjay Raut said that the party hasn't received any proposal on the formation of the government from the BJP.
- He also dismissed any possibility of the Sena reaching a new agreement with the BJP except 50:50 formula.
- While Congress MP Hussain Dalwai said that NCP and Congress should work together to keep BJP out of power in the state.
Also Read: Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis Meets RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat
- While commenting on Sharad Pawar's appeal to form the government at the earliest he said that "Yes the party with 105 MLAs should form the government."
- Answering the question on when there would be consensus on CMs post, Raut said, “There was a consensus on the chief minister’s post before the elections.”
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know