Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik orders removal of father Biju's memorial at Swargadwar crematorium in Puri
By News18 03-Nov-2019
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Orders Removal of Father Biju's Memorial at Swargadwar Crematorium in Puri.
- Patnaik has put an end to a controversy smouldering for two decades and silenced his critics.
- Naveen Patnaik, who returned to power in the April-May elections, took the decision to remove the Biju Patnaik Memorial.
- The 74-year-old chief minister, who heads the ruling party Biju Janata Dal (BJD), which is named after his late father.
- Also announced that an amount of Rs 5 crore has been sanctioned in the first phase for a major facelift of Swargadwar.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know