Manipur and 'first' BJP CM Biren could make a difference in Naga peace deal
By Epaonet 03-Nov-2019
- The unrest in Manipur after 'cease work' paralysing the state on Thursday had left the BJP central leadership and especially Union Home Minister Amit Shah irked.
- On Thursday evening - as the Naga peace talks 'entered' the final and crucial stage - Mr Shah ordered mandarins in his ministry to issue a statement stating that no final word has been said or could be said until the states of Manipur, Assam and Arunachal Pradesh have been consulted.
- It was a strongly worded statement and specific use of the word 'rumour' and 'credence' even had left many Naga leaders confused.
- This actually has a background and here comes the role BJP's 'first' Manipur Chief Minister N Biren Singh.
- Prior to the developments on Thursday, Home Minister and BJP president held audience with CM Biren Singh and a delegation of Manipur leaders from various parties.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know