Panchayat Body Denies Ration to 20 Odisha Families for Defecating in Open
By News18 01-Nov-2019
- Over 20 families in Ganjam district have not been given ration supply.
- Panchayat body decided to stop the benefits from reaching people who were found defecating in open.
- According to a decision taken at a panchayat meeting on October 20.
- The distribution of ration under the public distribution system (PDS) was stopped to over 20 families in last 11 days.
- District collector Vijay Amruta Kunage said, the benefits under National Food Security Act (NFSA) and State Food Security Act (SFSA) to any person should not be curtailed.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know