Odisha govt to develop Ekamra Kshetra in Bhubaneswar as Heritage City
By Orrisadiary 01-Nov-2019
- Odisha govt sets up Ekamra Kshetra Infrastructure Development Committee for development of Ekamra Kshetra.
- The govt also adjoining Lingaraj Temple in Bhubaneswar as Heritage City.
- The state government has constituted a 10-member committee headed by chief secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy for the purpose.
- The old town referred to as the Ekamra Kshetra is the heritage part of the capital city having more than 500 century-old monuments and temples.
- The famous Lingaraj Temple, Rajarani Temple, Kedar Gouri Temple and Mukteswar Temple.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know