Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik to chair a meeting on development of Puri Swargadwar
By Orissadiary 01-Nov-2019
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to chair a meeting on development of Puri Swargadwar today.
- Many Senior Ministers like Urban Development, Revenue Minister, other ministers, several department Officials & District collector, district Aministration official to be present in the meeting.
- This meeting is for welfare and development of Puri Swargadwar.
- It is the first cabinet meeting of the State outside the State capital Bhubaneswar in Odisha history.
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik will address the workers and leaders to take oath to work towards the growth of the State in all spheres.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know