63 per cent polling recorded in Maharashtra, 61 Per Cent in Haryana
By News 18 22-Oct-2019
- Low voter turnout was recorded in Maharashtra and Haryana where voting began at 7am monday morning for the assembly elections.
- Polling is also being held for the by-election to 51 Assembly seats and two Lok Sabha constituencies spread across 18 states.
- EVM glitches were reported in Gurugram as well as Maharashtra. The Congress approached the Election Commission (EC) with over 180 complaints for the same.
- Positive from its Lok Sabha victory, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will seek to retain its bastions as Maharashtra and Haryana vote, while the Opposition hopes to turn the tide by taking advantage of anti-incumbency.
- Bypolls will also be held to 51 assembly seats and two Lok Sabha constituencies spread across 18 states.
Also Read: EVM glitches at Maharashtra polling booths, Congress complains to EC
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know