EVM glitches at Maharashtra polling booths, Congress complains to EC
By The Times Of India 22-Oct-2019
- The Congress approached election officials to complain about the slow functioning of electronic voting machines (EVMs) at booths across the state.
- Avinash Pande, the Congress war room in-charge here, brought the issues to the notice of returning officers, district election officers and chief electoral officer (CEO) Baldev Singh.
- He said EVMs were not working for a long time at 321 booths across the state and there was a delay in confirmation of vote.
- The worst delays were reported from Nanded, home district of former chief minister Ashok Chavan.
- In Naxal-affected Gadchiroli district, it was found that EVMs at some booths were non-functional for more than two hours.
Also Read: Classic battle between two heavyweights will be watched closely in Western Maharashtra
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know