What Sonia's Congress can learn from Indira and Manmohan on Savarkar
By ThePrint 19-Oct-2019
- The most intriguing thing about the latest Bharat Ratna-for-Savarkar controversy is how it has left the Congress with its knickers, khaki or not, in a twist.
- Just a day after Manmohan Singh’s cautious but more sensible statement, the party was also trying desperately to distance itself from it.
- A non-career politician like Manmohan Singh understands it. It is just that his party never listened to him.
Also Read: K Palaniswami Will be AIADMK CM Candidate in 2021 Election
- It needs to learn from Indira Gandhi who issued commemorative postage stamp to honour him in 1970.
- The fact is, Indira Gandhi was much more political than ideological than her legatees.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know