Sitting BJP MLA Narendra Pawar Refuses to Withdraw Nomination
By Times Of India 08-Oct-2019
- Sitting BJP MLA from Kalyan (West) seat Narendra Pawar refused to withdraw his nomination against Shiv Sena candidate Vishwanath Bhoir.
- Narendra who has filed his nomination as an Independent candidate had come to the election office to withdraw his nomination
- When he realized Shiv Sena's rebel Dhananjay Bodare was not retracting his nomination against BJP candidate Ganpat Gaikwad, Pawar also refused to withdraw his name.
- BJP had given its Kalyan (West) seat to Shiv Sena under-seat exchange formula in alliance for the upcoming assembly election.
- From Kalyan (East) seat Shiv Sena's strongman Bodare has filed his nomination as an independent candidate against Gaikwad.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know