Maharashtra polls: Nitesh Rane faces tough fight from Shiv Sena-backed independent in Kankavali
By Dna 06-Oct-2019
- Alliance between the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Shiv Sena seems to be over in Sindhudurg district. Former chief minister Narayan Rane's son Nitesh Rane, who has filed his nomination papers from Kankavali constituency in Sindhudurg district, faces challenge from the Shiv Sena leader Satish Sawant and BJP leader Sandesh Parkar as they are determined to take on the former.
- This is despite clear indication from the Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis that rebel will have no place in the MahaYuti (grand alliance.)
- Incidentally, Sawant and Parkar are arch rivals of Rane and his sons Nitesh and former MP Nilesh Rane in the Sindhudurg district.
- Shiv Sena leader in charge of Sindhudurg district Arun Dhudwadkar has revealed that Sawant is party's official nominee against Nitesh Rane in Kankavali seat.
- Sawant had recently severed his relationship with Rane and left Maharashtra Swabhiman Paksha to protest against Rane senior's style of functioning and joined Shiv Sena.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know