BJP shuts doors, says no place for more MLAs
By Heraldgoa 02-Oct-2019
- After giving a major setback to the Congress by inducting its 10 MLAs into BJP, the ruling party has closed the doors for further entry of MLAs from either parties or Independents.
- BJP Goa President Vinay Tendulkar confirmed that they are not looking at inducting more MLAs; however, several from non-political outfits are interested to join the party.
- “There is no place left for any more MLAs whether Congress or Goa Forward Party to be inducted in the party,” he said.
- Porvorim by inducting sitting Independent MLA Rohan Khaunte’s erstwhile supporter and Socorro sarpanch Sandeep Vazarkar and six panchas.
- The development comes three months after BJP-led government dropped GFP members and Khaunte from the Cabinet.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know