‘Transform Karimnagar into a clean city’
Also read: Mohd Azharuddin to meet K Chandrashekhar Rao
- Minister for BC Welfare and Civil Supplies Gangula Kamalakar called upon people to participate in the mission of transforming Karimnagar town into a clean and healthy city.
- While participating in the “Nenu Saitham” campaign and shramdaan programme in Karimnagar town on Wednesday, the Minister removed weeds and shrubs, cleaned up stagnant water.
- Appealing to residents to not throw garbage in open drains and thereby cause water-logging that leads to breeding of mosquitoes, he asked people to dump trash only in garbage pick-up vehicles.
- He reminded locals that villagers were actively participating in shramdaan and keeping their surroundings clean as part of the 30-day action plan.
- “Now, it is our turn to keep our town clean as part of “Nenu Saitham”, the 10-day special sanitation drive,” he said.