MLA Byrati Suresh responsible for death of Siddaramaiah’s son, alleges MTB Nagaraj
By The Times Of India 23-Sep-2019
- Disqualified Congress legislator MTB Nagaraj accused Hebbal legislator Byrathi Suresh of Siddaramaiah's eldest son, Rakesh death.
- Nagaraj claimed that Byrati Suresh encouraged the ‘bad habits’ of Siddaramaiah’s son which led to his death.
- The controversial allegations come after speculations arose that Byrati Suresh’s wife Padmavati would be contesting for the Congress in upcoming elections.
- Byrati Suresh responded that Nagaraj merely feared losing his deposit if the former’s wife did contest from Hosakote.
- Rakesh Siddaramaiah died in July 2016 at the age of 39, after suffering multi-organ failure.
Also Read: Opposition questions Govt for declaring less number of taluks as Drought-hit
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know