EC to hold bypolls for four assembly seats in Gujarat; five continue to remain vacant
By Indianexpress 21-Sep-2019
- Bypolls for four assembly seats will be held in Gujarat on October 21, along with bypolls in 16 other states a Union Territory of Puducherry.
- These seats in Gujarat were lying vacant after the sitting MLAs nominated by the BJP pulled off victories in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
- The assembly seats of Tharad, Kheralu, Amraiwadi and Lunavada in Gujarat will go to polls even as five other assembly seats continue to remain vacant.
- 4Tharad MLA and state minister for irrigation and water supply Parbat Patel had won the Banaskanta seat defeating his Congress rival by 3.68 lakh voters while Kheralu MLA Bharatsinh Dabhi who was nominated by the BJP for the Lok Sabha seat from Patan had defeated Congress candidate by 1.94 lakh votes.
- In Ahmedabad, BJP MLA from Amraiwadi Hasmukh Patel who was fieled by the BJP on the Ahmedabad East Lok Sabha seat in place of Paresh Rawal had emerged victories as an MP, while Lunavada independent MLA Ratansinh Rathod, who was fielded by BJP on the Panchamahal seat had won with a margin of 4.14 lakh votes.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know