Haryana elections: Swaraj India launches campaign to collect money from public
ये भी पढ़ें- इनेलो छोड़कर रामपाल माजरा ने भाजपा का दामन थामा, सीएम और प्रदेशाध्यक्ष ने शामिल करवाया
- Swaraj India, which is making its electoral debut in the Haryana Assembly polls, Friday launched a fund-raising campaign named “Mai Bhi Madadgaar” (I too help).
- Announcing the campaign, the party’s national president Yogendra Yadav said that an honest election can be fought only with the support and money of the general public.
- Under this, party workers and volunteers would go door-to-door, reaching out to the general public and requesting them for financial help.
- State president of the party Rajiv Godara said, “The politics today has been caught in a vicious cycle of money and power over money.
- Freedom from this can be achieved only when common people unite and strengthen unorthodox political parties like Swaraj India.